26.8.14

ri-ri two-bags

and speaking of back-to-school accessorizing… Having been off-campus for six years, I forgot about what nerds look like! Sorry, I guess I mean dorks; the difference being that, in my estimation, the term 'nerd' implies more about one's interests and habits, and could easily apply to a stylish individual who just happens to have a thing for, Tolkien, let's say, or planetary robotics, whereas you can spot a dork a mile away by their gigantic Jansport backpack. You guys know what I'm talking about. I guess I shouldn't be so harsh on the poor dears, because probably they have lots of books to carry and they're just being practical. But, backpacks are dorky, right? School backpacks, I mean of course. But alright, sure, maybe you have a lot to carry. So what are you supposed to do? 

Instead of a giant nylon knapsack that makes you look like a kindergartener, why don't you take a page out of ri-ri's book just carry two smaller, infinitely chicer bags (preferably Chanel, but let's be reasonable). It's a great idea. But she should lose the shoes, because those bags deserve better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment