1.1.15

Happy 2015!


Hi you guys! Happy New Year! I'm not even sure if many of you even read this anymore, due to my year-long negligence. And, as I'm currently on vay-cay in F-L-A, that's not about to change anytime soon. Hopefully, though, when I'm done with grad school, everything will be back to normal. 

In the meantime, it's my top NYR to post AT LEAST once a week. If the past six months are any indication, that will mostly amount to my being a conduit for beautiful things that other people have done and shared on the internet, but it'll have to do for now. So let's ring in the new year with something inspiring! Like this most beautiful editorial recently featured in German Grazia--a delightful publication, I'm sure, if only I knew how to read it! 

May your 2015 be similarly full of wandering, whimsy, and beautiful skirts, and I'll talk to you soon--I promise! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment